The many solar home projects completed over the past 40 years include a wide variety of design/build Passive Solar homes featuring Trombe walls and Water walls and SunSpace designs.
Other innovative solar projects include:
- Domestic hot water and space heat active solar systems,
- Radiant floor heat distribution,
- Rammed earth and straw bale construction,
- Earth shelter design/build,
- Well-water pumping with photovoltaics,
- Attached solar greenhouse design & construction and
- Move-able window insulation projects including Beadwall, Window Quilt and Warm Window products.
See these projects and more at Crestone Solar School.